"The Ultimate Dinner Party Contest" ("Contest") is brought to you by Bouclair Inc., the Contest Sponsor ("Sponsor"). Contest Start Date: 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), September 14, 2016. Contest Close Date: 11:59PM EST, October 2, 2016.
To enter and be eligible to win the Grand Prize, a person must be a legal resident of Canada who has reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of their date of entry into the Contest, and will be required to answer a skill-testing question. Employees of the Sponsor or their respective advertising or promotional agencies, the prize suppliers, or a member of the household of any of the above persons are not eligible. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification.
There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
One (1) Bouclair Gift Card valued at $1000 applicable on merchandise, excludes shipping fees.
One (1) Gift Basket chosen by BOUCLAIR INC. valued at $250
Prizes are not transferable, and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor or Administrator's sole discretion. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to substitute the Prizes, or a component thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
On October 3rd 2016, at 12:00pm EST at the Pointe-Claire, Quebec offices of BOUCLAIR INC., one (1) eligible entrant will be selected at random as the potential winner of the Grand Prize, as described below.
The Sponsor or its designated representative will make a maximum of three (3) attempts to contact the potential Prize winners (using the information provided on the Entry Form) within one (1) business day of the Selection Date. If the potential Prize Winner has not responded within one (5) business days of the Selection Date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible entrant from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with these Rules to be a potential Prize Winner (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new potential Prize Winner).
Following selection, and confirmation of the eligibility of the selected entrants and their compliance with these Official Rules, the Sponsor reserves the right (but shall not have the obligation) to publically announce the winner's name and city of residence at a time and in a manner selected by the Sponsor, in their sole and absolute discretion.
(i) acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements;
(ii) consent to the broadcast, publication and/or use, in any medium whatsoever, (including any websites operated by the Sponsor), of the entrant's name for publicity purposes carried out by the Sponsor or their respective advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind; and
(iii) agree that Releases are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, microsite, Facebook, Instagram, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access Facebook, Instagram, website or online service, or any other error or malfunction. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor and/or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Releasees reserve the right, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in part or in full, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the "Régie") in Quebec. The Releasees reserve the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of this contest or website or violates the Official Rules of this contest. All decisions of Sponsor, Administrator, its agents and the independent contest organization are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
Following confirmation as the Prize winner in accordance with the Contest Rules, the selected entrant will be given instructions and a deadline as to how he/she must claim the Prize. The potential Prize winner who fails either to claim the Prize or to inform BOUCLAIR INC. of his/her inability to claim the Prize before the deadline, as instructed, may be required to forfeit the Prize and another eligible entrant may be selected at BOUCLAIR INC.’s sole discretion.
8. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. No communication will take place with entrants, except the entrant(s) selected as the potential winners.
9. Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the promotion, by the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage.
10. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contestrelated materials, including, but not limited to: Contest Tab, Website, French version of these Rules, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual, to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Participation engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
13. The Sponsor of this contest is Bouclair Inc., 152 Alston, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 6B4.