A. EMAIL US AT email@example.com
- All returned items MUST be unused and in their original packaging, including barcode labels, to be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on opened or used bedding (comforters, duvet covers, coverlets, bed sheets, pillows, duvets and baby crib sets), "door crashers," clearance merchandise (All reduced Atelier products and products that are 50% off and over), custom-cut blinds and any product that has been modified/altered/washed.
- Gift cards are final sale and are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund will be based on the original method of payment and the amount actually paid for the merchandise.
- Returns will be credited to the credit card used in the original transaction. Original shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded, unless you received an item in error. Return shipping and return pickup fees are the customer’s responsibility and are non-refundable.
- To make your return easier, we will provide you with a pre-paid return label. Return fees will be charged to your order.
- To obtain a pre-paid return label, you can either:
1. Include your name, telephone number and order number.
2. Include the SKU number of item(s) you would like to return indicating quantity for each item you are returning.
3. Please indicate if you are returning your entire order.
4. Your subject line should read “request for return”
5. Your pre-paid return label which you will need to affix to your package will be emailed to you.
6. You will be required to mail your package using the assigned courier.
B. CALL US AT toll free 1-800-Bouclair (268-2524)
1. Your pre-paid return label which you will need to affix to your package will be emailed to you.
2. You will be required to mail your package using the assigned courier.
How to package your return:
1. Detach the return section of your packing slip.
2. Indicate how many units of each item you are returning as well as the relevant reason code indicated on your packing slip. Please ensure to include with your return parcel.
3. Affix the pre-paid return label our Customer Service Representative emailed to you, to your return parcel and drop your parcel off at any Canada Post or Purolator location.
4. Mail your return package to: (ensure to mail with assigned courier)
Bouclair Ecomm WH
H9R 6B4 Canada
GIFT RETURN POLICY
All gifts purchased as of November 16th, 2016, can be returned with the original sales receipt up to and including, January 8th, 2017, at any Bouclair location.
Without a sales receipt, only exchange will be possible at the current price of the item at the time of the return.
Christmas decorations can only be returned up to and including December 24th, 2016. As of December 26th all Christmas decoration sales are final.