Average Customer Rating
THIS ITEM CAN BE ONLY DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME OR A PICK UP LOCATION
This Item Is No Longer Available And Will Be Removed Shortly From Our Site
currently available in-store only
For the world traveler at heart who can't stop thinking about their next adventurous destination, this piece of artwork is the perfect complement to your home. Our blue canvas piece of art displays a beautiful photograph of the ocean from a sandy beach with an old tree stump centered in the foreground upholding multiple driftwood signs painted with directional arrows and number of kilometers it would take to get to some of the biggest cities all around the world. This bohemian style wall art is the perfect accent for the global-minded dreamer.
- 40.6cm(w) x 50.8cm(h) / 16"(w) x 20"(h)
- Country Of Origin:
- All returned items MUST be unused and in their original packaging, including barcode labels, in order to be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on opened or used bedding (comforters, duvet covers, coverlets, bed sheets, pillows, duvets and baby crib sets), "door crashers," clearance merchandise (Final sale: All reduced Atelier products and products that are 50% off and over), custom-cut blinds, gift cards and any product that has been modified/altered/washed.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Refund or exchange will be based on the original method of payment and the amount actually paid for the merchandise.
- Click here to see our complete return policy